I’ve been tagged by Amanda at Alone in Walt Disney World? for the Versatile Blogger Award. The rules are simple – list seven random facts about yourself and tag seven other bloggers to do the same and pass it along.
1. I’m an only child. There are instances when I wish I had siblings, but I’ve had great relationships with my parents and I have such a large extended family and so many great friends that I really don’t feel like I missed out on anything. (I do *sometimes* have a problem with sharing)
2. I’m a lawyer. Going through college I was adament that I would not become a lawyer despite studying political science, but life eventually led me to law school and to my current job that I love.
3. I started running just so that I had an excuse to travel to WDW more often. I know, I said that way back when I started this blog, but I thought it needed to be repeated.
4. I was “That Girl” in high school. Not the “It” girl, but I was the type of girl who was involved in everything. Captain of cheerleading, class officer, president of the spirit club, on yearbook, track and field and volleyball, in the school musical, and color guard.
5. I love to read. I do, really, I just don’t have tons of time to do it. I miss being able to read on the train to work. I am currently reading Kingdom Keepers 3: Disney in Shadows which will be followed by Secret Diary of a Call Girl. Yeah, I have some pretty diverse tastes.
6. I love to laugh. I’ve always known that and I’ve always loved watching the stand up comedy specials on TV, but only recently started going to local comedy shows. I hope to see more improv shows too.
7. I want to do a triathlon. Since I started training for races I knew this was something that I would eventually do, but after this weekend and seeing all the amazing triathletes competing the Philly Tri, I know this is something I must do.
Now to tag some Versatile Bloggers:
1. Courtney at Run, Courtney, Run
2. Alyssa at Off the Beaten Path
3. Crystal at Straight On Til Morning
4. Stevie at WDWStevieB’s Onederland
5. Mary at Literary Defarge
6. Kim at LuxuryTravelGirl
7. Gordon at Running to Disney