I’m sure everyone know that I am running my first marathon at Walt Disney World in January with Team in Training. I’ve been fundraising for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. This year I’ve been struggling more with the fundraising aspect of the program. The other week when I was at the LLS office for an event I came to the realization that I have another awesome prize that I can give away! So here it is…
For every $25 donation I receive between December 1 and December 31, the donor will receive one entry for a chance to win a 4-night stay at a Disney Vacation Club resort. Please see the rules below for more details. To make a donation please go to my TNT home page. When you make the donation, leave a comment that you want to be entered for a chance to win the stay. The drawing will be held on January 1 and the winner will be announced on this blog, my Disney blog, my TNT page and my Facebook page.
The make a donation go here: My TNT page
Here are the rules:
1) Each $25 donation is good for one (1) entry for a chance to win a 4-night stay at a Walt Disney World Disney Vacation Club (DVC) resort (Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas, Disney’s Beach Club Villas, Disney’s Bay Lake Tower, Disney’s Boardwalk Villas, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, or Disney’s Villas at the Wilderness Lodge).
2) There is no limit to the number of donations that can be made.
3) The winner will receive 4 nights in a DVC studio room (maximum occupancy of 4 people)
4) Stay is good for 4 consecutive nights Sunday through Thursday.
5) Resort choice is limited to available resorts at time of booking with DVC Member Services.
6) Travel must be booked by June 1, 2011.
7) Travel must be completed by November 30, 2011.
8) Reservation DOES NOT include Park Admission.
9) Reservation DOES NOT include airfare.
10) Winner is responsible for any charges made to the room by the winner or the winner’s guest during the stay.