Eleven Questions Survey
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard. I would always listen to this song before track meets in high school with my best friend to get pumped up for our events. It’s still one of my favorite songs and I’ve even made it into a ring tone for her.
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
Well, last weekend was not very exciting. Aside from working, I needed to look up my posts on Facebook to see if I posted about what I did. We did head up to Colonialtown to have some Vietnamese food for lunch. Yum!
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
Tough one. I usually don’t envision myself in movies, but as the characters in the books that I read. I would probably want to be Kate in French Kiss. I love Paris!
4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
I’ve been told in the past the I look like Holly Marie Combs (Piper from Charmed). I’m not sure how likely it is that I would get that comment now, but about 10 years ago when I was thinner I was actually told that very often. Quite honestly, aside from seeing her in Charmed, I’ve never seen her act anywhere else. Apparently she has been in Pretty Little Liars this year. I wouldn’t mind her trying to be me for a little while!
5. What is your favorite quote?
Since I’ve got the movie French Kiss on my mind right now, I thought I’d share one of my all-time favorite quotes from the movie:
You’ll become one of those hunchbacked, lonely old men, sitting in the corner of a crowded cafe, mumbling to yourself, “My ass is twitching. You people make my ass twitch.”
6. What was your first concert?
Whitney Houston in Hartford. My mom insisted on driving me any my friends. This was when her and Bobby Brown had only been married for a little while and they hasn’t had Bobbie yet. At the end of the concert, Bobby came out on stage and gave Whitney a hug. It was the highlight of our night!
7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
Gmail of course. After that, probably Facebook.
8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
Happy. And sometimes Bashful. I can get very shy sometimes. I don’t know why but I just clam up and have trouble introducing myself to anyone.
9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
My Aunt Betty’s stuffed shells. No one else can make them as good she did.
10. What is the background of your computer?
I have the landscape background that comes standard on Windows 7. On the computers at work, I have either a picture of Lady and the Tramp or a picture of me with my man. It’s always a nice surprise to log into a computer that I haven’t used in a while and see the picture on it.
Question 11 is being sent out to you! What are your answers to these questions?