I’m linking up with Crystal again this week!
1. Beach vacations are the best! Unlike last year when we visited Vero Beach, the weather has been great. Lots of sun!
2. This view is amazing!
3. Apparently, 7:30 is my natural wake up time. That’s when I’ve woken up every single day when I haven’t had my alarm on.
4. I have a stack of magazines that I need to read. I only subscribe to 4 (one of them comes for free) but I forget to make time to read them every month. I’m working on them reading and passing them on right now!
5. My legs have a nice tan right now. I look like I’m from Florida for a change.
6. I’m done with the juice cleanse. A review will be coming later.
7. I haven’t watched season 2 of Orange is the New Black yet. Hey, I’m on vacation! Don’t judge.
8. I love being able to polish my nails in non-traditional colors when I have more than 2 days off in a row.
9. I got spoiled growing up in New England. We have so many places to eat good seafood. You would think that a state surrounded by water would be full of amazing seafood restaurants but it’s not.
10. I tried posting this all from the WordPress app on my phone. I brought my laptop with me but I was too lazy to take it out and boot it up to do write this post! That is, until I saved the draft and then went back to post it. Oh well!