1. I can’t believe it is September already. We had a crazy weekend at work with lots of check-ins, but by the time I get back tomorrow most of the people will be gone for the week.
2. I had another beach day yesterday. Rob got a boogie board for me at the Ron Jon store in Cocoa Beach. I managed to get a couple really good rides in. I never had a boogie board before so for me there was a bit of a learning curve. I had a lot of fun.
3. I found a Christmas Tree Shop in Florida. We were in Altamonte Springs last week and I saw one in a shopping center. After screaming and making Rob turn around, we easily spent an hour in the store shopping.
4. I’ve got lots of different fundraisers in the works for my fundraising with Team in Training. I’m getting closer to meeting my goal, but I would like to reach it as quickly as possible.
5. One of my fundraisers it selling loaves of banana bread. I have to admit that my banana bread is really good. If you or someone you know lives in the Central Florida area, I can make you some for a $15 donation to my fundraising page.
6. I’m also hosting a Pampered Chef catalog party. A friend of mine is a consultant and she set me up with a party. A portion of all the sales will go to my fundraising goal.
7. Yes, I know, lots of TNT updates… I was asked to mentor the Disney Team for the North and Central Florida chapter of TNT. I’m excited and nervous about it. I mentored a season with the Eastern PA team when I lived in Philadelphia. There were multiple mentors out there for the whole team. This time I have THE WHOLE TEAM. No pressure.
8. I got to meet the puppeteer who was Constantine in Muppets Most Wanted last week. He signed my copy of the movie too.
9. I have been having blog guilt. I feel bad that I haven’t been posting that much, but I plan on getting a few more ready for you this week. I have so many things that I want to write about!
10. I’m ready to get a new pair of sneakers. I think I’m going to be getting a new pair by the end of the month.