1. I finally got trained in a new position at work. I am really excited about it and I know I can do a good job. I am still a bit nervous about what challenges I may face though.
3. I went sailing again. As part of our quick getaway, we went sailing in Narragansett Bay. I haven’t been sailing since I graduated from high school. I absolutely love being out there on the water and feeling the wind in my hair. I still have a lot to learn about sailing, but we hope to make it back home more often so hopefully I’ll get more practice.
4. Have you seen Married at First Sight? I’m just checking that out for the first time while I’m writing this post. It’s an interesting concept. There have been arranged marriage for centuries but it is interesting to see contemporaries struggle with an arrange marriage. In one of the marriages, the man wants to have the traditional role of the provider and is willing to pay for all of the household expenses. I don’t ever expect that but it would be nice to be at a level of income where one person could cover all the household expenses and the other would be making the “play” money.
5. I went out for another swim at Lucky’s Lake this weekend. We were going to go every other weekend, but they are doing some kind of Zombie filming this Saturday so we are hopefully going for the swim again and sticking around for the zombie filming too. Who knows, you could see me on TV at some point in the future.
6. I finally got to see Ambertone this weekend! It’s been about two and a half years since I last saw them perform. It is a bit sad that they aren’t together anymore but all the members have been working on other projects. It was still an awesome night.
7. I am now registered for the Coast to Coast Challenge! I registered for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon today. Surprisingly, as of writing this, the only races that are already sold out are the kids races. Now to start planning the rest of the trip. We are definitely excited about going out there again next year!
8. I’m not really motivated to run. I love getting up to swim and biking isn’t so horrible, but it is still too humid here to enjoy running outside.
9. Normally I sleep 7 hours per night. I’ve been so exhausted and not feeling 100% that I’ve slept for 10 hour each of the past two nights. I’m hoping that tonight is better so that I can get up and exercise.
10. I’m excited to watch Divergent. It is finally out and I hope to watch it on Amazon soon.
Don’t forget that I am fundraising for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I will be running the 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon with Team in Training. Please take a few moments and a few dollars to help me support this amazing organization by making a donation today.